AUDIO-TECHNICA AT211EP CARTRIDGE
The Audio-Technica AT211P AT-211EP cartridge is designed to either direct plug into T4P P-mount tonearms (both pivoted and linear tracking)
or, by attaching the included adapter, install to ½" mount tonearms. It is considered one of the fine examples of P-mount cartridges
manufactured at a time when cartridge craftsmanship was at its pinnacle.
With the AT211EP cartridge you will enjoy the wonders of LP record playing and listening via its special elliptical
stylus that offers long playing life, reduced record wear and excellent fidelity to the original recording.
Audio-Technica grain-oriented diamond styli are carefully selected and polished for minimum wear
to themselves and to your records.
Audio Technica AT211EP Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Output voltage: 5.0 mV
- Frequency response: 15Hz - 25kHz
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: 1.25 dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 29/18 dB
- Stylus shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mil BiRadial diamond
- Stylus construction: Bonded
- Cantilever: Thin-wall alloy tube
- Vertical tracking force: 1.0 - 1.5 g
- Tracking ability (microns) at upper value VTF: 70
- Vertical tracking angle: 20°
- Recommended load impedance (Ohms): 47 k
- Recommended load capacitance (pF): 100-200
- Dimensions (mm): 35.2L x 10W x 16.3H
- Weight: 6.0 g< without bracket / 8 g with bracket
- Stylus replacement: Audio-Technica ATN211EP