ADC XLM MK III CARTRIDGE
- Brand new in plastic case.
When you listen to your records reproduced by the XLM MK III cartridge, you will be
exposed to new spatial dimensions from the records you are familiar with.
The ADC XLM MK III cartridge is designed to produce the finest quality stereo record
reproduction available in conjunction with high quality manual and automatic turntables. The
performance of each individual cartridge is guaranteed by the calibration card provided with
each serially numbered cartridge.
ADC XLM MK III Specifications
- Diamond tip: .0002 x .0007 inch Nude Elliptical
- Tracking force: .75 - 1.5 g
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 20kHz ± 1dB | 20kHz ~ 24kHz ± 1.5dB
- Output voltage: 5.5 mV per cm/S.
- Output balance: 1.5 dB max. diff.
- Channel separation: 28dB at 1kHz | 18dB at 10kHz
- Inductance: 580 μH (1kHz)
- Resistance: 820 Ohms
- Load resistance: 47,000 Ohms
- Load capacitance: 275 pF
- Weight: 5.75 g
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.