LP GEAR RN-5 STYLUS FOR ROTEL 2RC-5 CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear RN-5 replacement stylus is specified for the 2RC-5 cartridge. Featuring a conical diamond tip
bonded to a thin-wall alloy cantilever, it offers long-playing life and accuare sound quality. A photo of
the stylus is provided.
- For upgrade stylus and essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Rotel 2RC-5 Cartridge Specifications
- Type: VM (variable magnetic) type
- Frequency response: 20 ~ 25,000 Hz
- Channel separation: 28 dB (1kHz)
- Load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Compliance: 6.3 × 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Stylus pressure range: 1.5 ~ 2.5 g
- Suitable stylus pressure: 2.0 g
- Stylus tip: 0.6 mil diamond
- Cartridge weight: 5.5 g
- Replacement stylus: RN-5
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.