NAGAOKA MP-50 MP50 PHONO CARTRIDGE
- Discontinued, see Related Products for replacement.
The Nagaoka MP-50 phono cartridge offers the highest engineering developement of the MP series. It expertly traces and reproduces with vivid spatial clarity what most cartridges miss. It clarifies the shadow without brightness or edge. That's the world class excellence offered by the Nagaoka MP-50 phono cartridge.
For an insightful composition on MM phono cartridges go to:http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?eanlg&1200430667&openflup&134&4
Nagaoka MP-50 Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Cantilever: Boron
- Stylus type: Superfine line contact diamond
- Output voltage: 3mV (5cm/sec)
- Frequency response: 20 - 25,000 Hz
- Channel balance: >1dB
- Channel separation: >27dB @ 1kHz
- Recommended loading: 47k ohms
- Dynamic compliance: 8.5 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking force range: 1.3 - 1.8 g
- Weight: 8 g
- Dimensions: 0.947l x 0.660w x 0.720h (without plugs); 1.125l x 0.660w x 0.720h (with plugs)
- Break-in period: 30 hours
- Stylus replacement: Nagaoka JN-P500
- Accessories included: Hexagonal wrench, screwdriver, brush, screws, washers, and nuts
We offer introductory trade-in allowance to US and Canadian residents. Please email us for the trade-in value of your cartridge - working or not.
Trade-in instructions: Should you purchase this cartridge with a trade-in, please note when you check out your total will show the normal sale price and NOT the trade-in price. When we process your order, you will be charged ONLY the trade-in price. After you receive your new Nagaoka cartridge, please carefully pack and ship your trade-in cartridge to us (see our website for address).