NAGAOKA MP-11 MP 11 MP11 PHONO CARTRIDGE
- Discontinued and unavailable, we do
not know if and when this will again be available. For the
latest and improved cartridge replacement, refer to the Related
The Nagaoka MP-11 phono cartridge is one of the most highly rated inexpensive cartridges in the world. The Nagaoka MP-11 is particularly beloved by many for its refined and gracious presentation of the musical event with a level of detail extracted from the grooves that is better than its competition. It offers amazing tracking ability. It tracks with ease even those that few can manage with confidence and undistorted performance. The Nagaoka MP-11 eschews in-your-face detail which seems to be the flavor of the day. Instead, it offers music to be savored and enjoyed as a cohesive whole. It is a proven and classic cartridge worthy of high recommendation to friends who want to again listen to their LPs. The Nagaoka MP-11 phono cartridge is sure to please the palate of discerning music listeners.
We offer introductory trade-in allowance to US and Canadian residents. Please email us for the trade-in value of your cartridge - working or not.
Trade-in instructions: Should you purchase this cartridge with a trade-in, please note when you check out your total will show the normal sale price and NOT the trade-in price. When we process your order, you will be charged ONLY the trade-in price. After you receive your new Nagaoka cartridge, please carefully pack and ship your trade-in cartridge to us (see our website for address).
Nagaoka MP-11 Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
- Stylus type: Polished elliptical bonded diamond with 0.3 x 0.7 mil radii
- Weight: 6.8 g
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 5mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: > 1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 23dB
- Recommended loading: 47k ohms
- Dynamic compliance: 6.0 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Static compliance: 18 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking force range: 1.8 - 2.3 g
- Break-in period: 30 hours