LP GEAR AT-95SLC AT95SLC CARTRIDGE
- Special Line Contact (SLC) diamond tip for superb tracing accuracy
The LP Gear ATN95SLC stylus is a new 2019 addition that extends the strength of the LP GEAR AT95E series and elevates the sound quality achievement of the best
inexpensive cartridge, the AT95E, to a new higher level of musical significance thus giving the listener abundance - more discernment,
more music to enjoy and audiophile fidelity captured from the record grooves. The LP Gear AT95SLC is recommended for higher quality listening and for converting records to digital when the intent is to enjoy
digitized music as you would the original recording.
A proven development by LP Gear, the AT95SLC AT-95SLC phono cartridge is the culmination of over a year's research, engineering development and testing of many styli from various manufacturers. We use the same exact and proven AT95E cartridge body.
The critical difference is in the newly designed Nude Special Line diamond stylus carefully mounted on a thin wall alloy tubular cantilever for natural sound quality. The result - superb fidelity captured right from the record grooves.
LP Gear AT95SLC Phono Cartridge Details
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec.: 3.0mV
- Channel balance: Within 2dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 20dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-21kHz
- Load resistance: 47k ohms
- Load capacitance 100-200 pf
- Stylus type: Special Line Contact Diamond
- Stylus construction: Nude
- Cantilever: Thin-wall aluminum alloy
- Tracking force range: 1.5-2.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 2 g (20 mN)
- Vertical tracking angle: 20°
- Coil impedance @ 1kHz: 2.8k ohms
- Coil inductance @ 1kHz: 400 mH
- Color: Black/Blue
- Weight: 6.6 g
- Dimensions (mm): 30.5L × 17W × 17.20H
- Stylus replacement: LP Gear ATN95SLC
Note: Details are subject to change without notice.
The AT95SLC phono cartridge is upgradeable to the
LP Gear AT95SS phono cartridge by simply replacing its
stylus with the LP Gear ATN95SS stylus.