LP GEAR S906 STYLUS FOR EMPIRE 3001E/II CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear S906 stylus is specified for the Empire 3001 E/II phono cartridge. Crafted by artisans in Japan and using the highest quality materials, the stylus features a precision polished special elliptical diamond for superb tracing of record grooves thus rendering excellent sound quality and tonally accurate harmonics and overtones.
Empire 3001 E/II Specifications
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
- Frequency response: 20-22khz ( 20-20,000 Hz ± 3 dB )
- Output @ 1kHz: 7.1mV
- Channel separation: 10KHz -20 KHz, 25dB 10KHz -20 KHz 15 db
- Channel balance: within 2dB
- Tracking force: 1,5 - 2,5 grams
- Stylus tip: Spherical .3 x .7 mil highly-polished elliptical diamond
- Compliance: 16 x 10-6
- Replacement stylus: S906E (Black)
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.