LP GEAR S906E STYLUS FOR EMPIRE 2001/E 2001 E CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear S906E stylus is specified for the Empire 2001/E phono
cartridge. It features a highly polished special
elliptical diamond with a .0003 x .0007 inch
tracing radii mounted on a thin-wall alloy
cantilever for very accurate tracing of record
grooves and excellent reproduction of voice and music.
- For upgrade stylus and essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Empire 2001/E Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 18-22,000 Hz | 20-20,000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Tracking force: 1.25-2.5 g
- Channel separation: 200Hz-500Hz=18dB; 500Hz-15kHz=23dB; 15kHz-20kHz=15dB
- I.M. distortion at 3.54/sec: 0.2% (2kHz-20kHz)
- Stylus: .3 x .7 mil Elliptical
- Effectibe tip mass: 0.9 miiligram
- Compliance: 16 x 10-6 /cm/dyne
- Tracking ability: 28cm/sec @ 1kHz @ 1.7 5g
- Channel balance: within 1.5 dB @ 1kHz
- Input load: 47k
- Total capacitance: 400 pf
- Output @ .5cm/sec: 7.1 mV
- Replacement stylus: Black S906
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.