● New old stock Empire 280LT P-mount cartridge complete in original box
● Empire sound quality and manufacturing clearly evident in playback
● Elliptical diamond tip bonded to alloy cantilever for tracing accuracy
● Diamond tip r/R radii: 10 × 18 µm (.0004 × .0007 inch)
● Empire cartridge undergoes individual testing and inspection for quality
EMPIRE 280LT CARTRIDGE P-MOUNT T4P
- New old stock in original box, very limited supply.
The Empire lineage of sound excellence is clear and enticingly detailed with the 280LT.
Vocals and instruments are registered with realistic presence and frequency latitude. Overall sound is
organic and bereft of artificial shrillness. The 280LT is ready for you to enjoy with gusto.
Empire 280LT Cartridge Specifications - Frequency response: 10-22,000 Hz; 20-20,000 Hz ± 2 db
- Tracking force: 1.25 ± 0.25 g
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 25 dB
- Stylus shape and size: Elliptical 0.4 x 0.7 mil
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
- Output voltage @ 1kHz and 3.5cm/sec: 4.5 mV
- Channel balance: within 1.5 db
- Load resistance/Capaitance channel: 47 kOhm/150 to 500 pf
- Weight: 6 g
- Replacement stylus and color: S280LT Blue
Note: As part of ongoing research and development, Empire
reserved the right to make technical alterations without prior notice.