DENON DL-103SA DL 103SA DL103SA PHONO CARTRIDGE
- Discontinued and unavailable. For
a cartridge developed by precisely reproducing the original engineering reference model of the high-performance Japanese standard cartridge DL-103 and elevating its performance, accuracy and musicality by using the latest tuning technologies, refer to the Related
The Denon DL-103SA is a special edition of the highly regarded Denon DL-103R cartridge. Both share the same specification. The wiring is made of 6N OFC cable with metallic blue fiberglass composite housing.
The limited edition Denon DL-103SA offers superior resolution and sound quality way above and beyond the DL-103R. The cartridge has a smoother and fuller sound with each instrument more clearly and precisely defined in dimensional space and time. The sound stage is closer for more listening intimacy. The bass goes lower and is dynamic, full and solid. Denon states it is a dream MC cartridge - probably their cryptic way of saying it is exceptionally different and extraordinarily way beyond very good.
The Denon DL-103SA is packaged in a luxury walnut wood case. Only 2,000 pieces of this model will be manufactured. A frequency response curve of the given unit is supplied.
Denon DL-103SA Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving coil
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,50mm/s horizontal direction: 0.25mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: 1dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 25db
- Electrical impedance: 14 ohms +/- 20%
- Compliance: 5 x 10-3 m/N
- Stylus: 0.2 mm square solid diamond
- Tracking force: 25 mN +/- 3 mN (2.5 g +/- 0.3 g)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-45kHz
- Weight: 9.7 g
- Load impedance: 100 ohms min.
- Accessories included: Mount screws (silver) - 2, mount nuts (silver/gold) - 2, stylus cleaning brush