CLEARAUDIO DA VINCI V2 MC PHONO CARTRIDGE
Representing the current state of what is possible, the aluminium body of the da Vinci V2 is characterised by its extra hard, 30-micron thick ceramic coating that delivers extremely efficient resonance suppression.
Its interior is so unique that it has been patented: eight magnets that provide massive focused field density guarantee perfect reproduction of audiophile recordings. The 24-carat gold coils of the MC da Vinci V2 are arranged in circular symmetry.
This cartridge is an excellent example of combining cutting-edge research with meticulous craftsmanship to
deliver new horizons in sound dynamics and harmonic integrity.
Clearaudio da Vinci V2 MC Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 20Hz-100kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 0.6mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: < 0.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 30dB
- Compliance: 15/15 µ/mN
- Stylus shape: Micro HD
- Stylus radii: .008 x .040 mm (.0003 x .0016 inch)
- Cantilever: Boron
- Coil assembly: Absolutely symmetrical design
- Coil material: Gold 24 karat
- Coil impedance: 50 Ω
- Recommended load resistance: 300 Ω
- Body material: Aluminium with ceramic surface layer for extremely efficient resonance suppression
- Recommended tracking force: 2.8 g
- Weight: 7.0 g
1 Roy Gregory, "Clearaudio Da Vinci V2 Moving-Coil Cartridge", HiFi+, Mar 07, 2014: 5.
2 Dick Olsher, "Clearaudio daVinci V2 MC Phono Cartridge", Enjoy The Music.com, April 2013.
3 Jeff Dorgay, "The Clearaudio daVinci MC Cartridge", Tone Audio.