BENZ MICRO MC20E2-L MC20E2 LOW OUTPUT MC CARTRIDGE 0.5 MV OUTPUT
- Discontinued and unavailable. For
alternative stylus replacements, refer to the Related
The Benz Micro MC20E2-L Low Output Moving Coil phono cartridge is an exceptional performer. It's so good that it was recently awarded Class C phono cartridge by Stereophile in October 2007 Volume 30 No.10. At only $249.95, it is the lowest priced phono cartridge and the only low-output MC phono cartridge. The other phono catridges cost twice its price.
The Benz Micro MC20E2-L phono cartridge delivers the full pallete of music, including its emotion and spirit. At an economical $249.95, the Benz Micro MC20E2-L offers musical treasure that would be very difficult to find in other cartridges near its price. Smooth and natural, it's a music lover's delight.
In the September 2007 Volume 30 No.9 issue of Stereophile, the Benz Micro MC20E2-L was found to be impressively smooth, very tuneful, present-sounding and above all - dramatic and involving. The Benz Micro MC20E2-L phono cartridge is wickedly good value for the money. It should be at the top of the list for budget oriented music listeners.
The Benz Micro MC20E2-L phono cartridge was a Stereophile Recommended Component 2007.
Benz Micro MC20E2-L MC 20E2 Low Output Moving Coil Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving coil stereo cartridge
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy tubing
- Stylus type: Elliptical diamond
- Stylus tip radius: 0.3 x 0.7 mil
- Vertical tracking angle: 20°
- Weight: 4 grams
- Output voltage: 0.5 mV at 3.54 cm/sec
- Internal impedance: >32 ohms
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Channel balance: Better than 1 dB
- Channel separation: Better than 30 dB at 1 kHz
- Dynamic compliance: 10 um/mN
- Recommended loading: 400 - 47,000 ohms
- Tracking force range: 2.0 -2.5 g
- Tracking force, recommended: 2.0 g (20 mN)
- Recommended tonearm mass: Medium to high
- Optimum working temperature: 23° C
- Break-in period: 20 hours
- Warranty: 2 years manufacturing defects
Specifications and features are
subject to change without notice.