SENNHEISER HD-600 HD 600 HD600 HEADPHONES
The Sennheiser HD 600 has stood the test of time. It is considered by many as the best Sennheiser headphones and holds musical eminence even with upmarket models such as the
HD650, HD700 and HD800. It continues to profess musical truth and offers the ultimate in natural sound reproduction and comfort.
Its advanced diaphragm design eliminates standing waves in the diaphragm material. The industry leading HD600 delivers articulate and airy highs and mids supported by a tuneful and tight bass. The HD600 can be connected directly to Hi-fi systems of the highest quality. It is the ideal headphone for discriminating listeners and professional recording engineers seeking the best headphone that money can buy.
- Ultimate in natural sound quality and comfort
- High-quality open metal mesh earpiece covers for an extremely transparent sound
- Computer-optimized magnet systems minimize harmonic and inter-modulation distortion
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems ensure optimum sensitivity and an excellent dynamic response
- Detachable OFC copper cable, Kevlar reinforced, with very low handling noise
- Soft velour ear pads and cushioning for comfortable listening
Sennheiser HD600 Headphones Specifications
- Frequency response: 12 - 39k Hz
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, open
- Frequency characteristic: Diffuse field equalized
- Nominal impedance: 300 ohms
- Characteristic SPL: @ 1kHz 97dB
- Load rating: 0.2W
- THD: <0.1%
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Contact pressure: Approximately 2.5 N
- Weight: 260 g (without cable)
- Jack plug: 3.5 mm stereo, adapter to 1/4"
- Cable length: 3 m, detachable dual-sided OFC copper cable