Audio-Technica ATH-AD900 HeadphonesATHAD900
Audio-Technica ATH-AD900 HeadphonesCode: ATHAD900
- Product Info
AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-AD900 ATH AD900 ATHAD900 HEADPHONES
- 2011 Headphones of the Year by Reviewed.com, division of USA TODAY and still considered better than the latest subsequent models.
Still considered better than the latest subsequent models, the made in Japan Audio-Technica ATH-AD900 offers a wide-open soundstage, extended frequency response, precison accuracy and comfortable listening for long hours — perfect for in-house critical listening, recording, and enjoyment when you want a full sound-quality experience.
A step above the highly renowned and Class A Excellence Rated by Stereophile Magazine ATH-AD700 open-air headphones, the ATH-AD900s feature lighter perforated honeycomb aluminum casings and magnesium frame structure that produce no sense of pressure on the ear, offering a completely natural listening experience. The sound is smooth and relaxed, with deep resonating bass and vocal projection. They are so superior that they have received the 2011 Headphones of the Year award by Reviewer.com. Headphones were compared in terms of design, sound quality, isolation, comfort and usability.
The ATH-AD900 headphones feature proprietary large-aperture 53 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and CCAW voice coils. Equipped with A-T's innovative self-adjusting wing support mechanism that automatically adjusts to your head size, the headphones offer long hours of remarkably comfortable listening. A OFC cord with elastomer sheath prevents entanglement.
○ Air Dynamic (open) headphones for natural and high quality sounds with deep resonating bass and vocal projection
○ Closed-back Double Air Damping System for deep and solid bass reproduction
○ Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
○ Lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing and magnesium frame structure
○ Large-aperture 53 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and CCAW voice coils for outstanding sound reproduction
○ Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing provides comfortable support for a more enjoyable listening experience
○ High-quality elastomer sheath OFC cord that prevents entanglement
○ Extremely comfortable velvety earpads
○ Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
○ Made in Japan
Audio-Technica ATH-A900 Specifications
- Type: Open-air Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 53 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW at 1 kHz
- Impedance: 35 Ω
- Weight: 250 g
- Cable: 3.0 m elastomer sheath OFC cord
- Connector: 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini stereo, gold-plated
- Accessory Included: Detachable 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter