QUICKSILVER REMOTE CONTROL LINE STAGE PREAMP
The Quicksilver Line Stage Preamp with remote control volume now has a much lower output impedance, allowing it to drive almost any amplifier. It uses only one 6DJ8 per channel, resulting in the clear direct sound for which Quicksilver is known. Included are 14 gold-plated Teflon insert RCA connectors and an IEC power cable connector. Video pass-through is available upon request. A precision motorized alps attenuator is used for the volume control.
Quicksilver Remote Control Line Stage Preamp Specifications
- Bandwidth: 0.1Hz - 80kHz +0,-3db<
- Gain: 18dB
- Input impedance: 50k ohms, 20Hz-20kHz
- Output impedance: 750 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz
- Tube compliment: 2-6DJ8
- Chassis: Carbide black
- Dimemsions: 3"h x 9.5" x 15"w
- Front panel: 0.25" aluminum black anodized 17" x 3.25"
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- USA warranty: 3 years parts and labor, tubes 90 days