AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-LP120XUSB DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLE (BLACK)
The latest update of the AT-LP120USB turntable features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier.
The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity
recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. But in addition to the USB output, the turntable also comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable with ground wire and
is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, whether it has a dedicated phono input or not.
The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus. Audio-Technica has been a leader in high fidelity audio for more than 50 years,
and this expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-LP120XUSB direct drive turntable.
Audio-Technica AT-Lp120XUSB Turntable Features
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl Direct-drive, DC servo motor
○ Fully manual operation
○ Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
○ Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
○ Professional-grade anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
○ AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
○ AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
○ Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
○ Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
○ Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
○ Variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
○ Removable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
○ Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
○ AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
○ Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
○ Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover