NAGAOKA MP-110 MP 110 MP110 PHONO CARTRIDGE
"What makes the Nagaoka MP-110 stand out is the way it provides a musical performance that is completely satisfying and fulfilling, while still having the ability to create those "oh, wow" moments because the music just sounds so good. Tracking and bass impact are exceptional and the music has an effortless ebb and flow no matter if you are listening to classic rock or pure classical, with everything in-between."3
"Got the Nagaoka mounted up. Not bad, closer to my Dynavector DV20X2L than I'd like to admit."4
The above excerpt from a recent review demonstrates the eloquence and artistry of this humbly-priced and affordable cartridge.
The successor to the acclaimed and classic Nagaoka MP-11 phono cartridge, the Nagaoka MP-110 phono cartridge extends and strengthens its predecessor's talents to a new level of radiance. You'll hear more music, more detailed refinement to enjoy and savor. The Nagaoka MP-110 is the cartridge to start with and to keep for a long time.
Nagaoka MP-110 Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
- Stylus type: Superfine polished elliptical bonded diamond with 0.4 x 0.7 mil radii
- Weight: 6.5 g
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 5mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: > 1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 23dB
- Recommended loading: 47k ohms
- Dynamic compliance: 6.0 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Static compliance: 18 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking force range: 1.5 - 2.0 g
- Break-in period: 30 hours
- Stylus replacement: Nagaoka JN-P110
Footnote 1: 6th Street Bridge Blog, Nagaoka MP-110 Cartridge, Review: Nagaoka MP-110 phono cartridge.
Footnote 2: What HiFi, Nagaoka MP110 review, http://www.whathifi.com/nagaoka/mp110/review.
Footnote 3: What HiFi, Nagaoka MP110 review, Clearaudio Concept MM cart on Rega p3-24.
Footnote 4: Nagaoka MP-110 Cartridge sound test with Audio-Technica AT95E, Nagaoka MP110 Cartridge & Headshell + Sound Test with Audio Technica AT95E/.
Footnote 5: Recent customer comment from owner of Dynavector DV20X2L cartridge.