AUDIO-TECHNICA AT6181DL (AT-6181DL) STROBOSCOPE AND QUARTZ STROBE LIGHT
- Because the right speed is essential to music.
Turntable speed strobe. A must have for vinyl music lovers to
enjoy music played at the correct speed. The Audio-Technica AT6181DL stroboscope is very easy to use.
Place it over the spindle of your turntable and
turn your turntable on. Then, watch the strobe ring under a the quartz strobe light. It should be easy to see with black markings. Next, adjust the speed control of your turntable until the bands in the ring appear stationary. Your turntable is now rotating at the speed that you selected.
AT6181DL Stroboscope Features
- Stroboscope disc and light kit allows you to precisely check a turntable's rotation speed
- Yellow LED light provides a clear, accurate reading of 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM speeds
- Useful overhang guide is included on the stroboscope disc
- Large easy-to-read Strobe lines
- Stroboscope Disc Dimensions: 104 mm (4.09") diameter
- Strobe Light Battery life: Approx. 8 hours (continuous use); Batteries sold separately