BEHRINGER U-CONTROL UCA202 USB RCA CONNECTOR AUDIO INTERFACE
- Out of stock, it is superseded by the UCA222 which comes
with massive software bundle. Refer to Related Products below.
This is an ultra low-latency two In/2 Out USB RCA audio interface with digital output. Get into the groove! With this ultra-compact USB, bus-powered interface, you can link your Windows and Mac computer with a phono preamp or any audio gear and record to digital or MP3. There is no setup or special drivers needed. Simply plug the interface in a free USB port on your computer and get into the music. What you put in is what you get out!
The Behringer UCA202 provides two analog line inputs and outputs, as well as an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion. The stereo headphone output with dedicated level control lets you monitor both input and output. And you get FREE audio recording and editing software at the Behringer U-CONTROL download area.
All in all, the Behringer UCA202 interface is a complete audio solution for connecting analog gear to the digital domain.
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your phono preamp, instruments, mixer etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for superb, crystal clear audio quality
- Works with your PC or Mac with no setup or drivers required
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB bus thus no external power supply needed
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany