BEHRINGER U-CONTROL UCA222 USB RCA CONNECTOR AUDIO INTERFACE
- With Massive Software Bundle for recording, editing and production
This is an ultra low-latency two In/2 Out RCA and USB audio interface with digital output. With this ultra-compact USB, bus-powered interface, you can link your Windows and Mac computer with a phono preamp or any audio gear and record to digital or MP3. Ultra-low latency Windows drivers are included. Simply plug the interface in a free USB port on your computer and get into the music. What you put in is what you get out!
The Behringer UCA222 provides two analog line inputs and outputs, as well as an additional Toslink output for direct digital conversion. The stereo headphone output with dedicated level control lets you monitor both input and output. And you get FREE massive software bundle including
Audacity audio editior, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins.
All in all, the Behringer UCA222 interface is a complete audio solution for connecting analog gear to the digital domain.
Behringer UCA222 Feature Highlights
- Ultra-flexible audio interface connects your phono preamp, instruments, mixer etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Massive software bundle includes Audacity audio editor, comprehensive podcasting software, revolutionary energy/XT2.5
Compact music production software with audio/MIDI sequencer
- Ultra-high-definition 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Works with PC or Mac with no setup or drivers required
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated level control lets you monitor both input and output
- Additional Toslink optical output for direct digital conversion
- Powered via USB bus thus no external power supply needed
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany