AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-AD700 ATH AD700 ATHAD700 HEADPHONES
- Class A Excellence Rated by Stereophile Magazine
"Simply amazing headphones"
- Sam Tellig, Stereophile, Vol.31 No.6.
Audio-Technica's ATH-AD700 open-air headphones with their lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing and magnesium frame structure produce no sense of pressure on the ear, offering a completely natural listening experience. The sound is smooth and relaxed, with deep resonating bass and vocal projection. They are so exquisite that they have received in the past years the coveted Stereophile Recommended Components Class A Rating. The ATH-AD700 is considered to perform in the same level of excellence as the Sennheiser HD 800 (retail $1500), Sennheiser HD 650 ($650), Ultimate Ears 18 Pro in-ear monitors ($1350) just to name a select few. At only $159.95 retaikl, the ATH-AD700 is a very rare gem indeed.
The ATH-AD700 headphones feature proprietary large-aperture 53 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and CCAW voice coils. Equipped with A-T's innovative self-adjusting wing support mechanism that automatically adjusts to your head size, the headphones offer long hours of remarkably comfortable listening. A straight cord at the left earpiece terminates to a mini plug with included 1/4" adapter.
.: ATH-AD700 Features
- Air Dynamic (open) headphones for natural and high quality sounds with deep resonating bass and vocal projection
- Closed-back Double Air Damping System for deep bass reproduction
- Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing and magnesium frame structure
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and CCAW voice coils for superior sound reproduction
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing provides comfortable support for a more enjoyable listening experience
- High-quality hybrid PCOCC and titanium alloy cord
- Extremely comfortable velvet ear-fitting pads
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
Audio-Technica ATH-A700 Specifications
Type: Open-air Dynamic
Driver Diameter: 53 mm
Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
Frequency Response" 5 - 30,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power: 500 mW
Sensitivity: 98 dB/mW at 1 kHz
Impedance: 32 ohms
Weight: 280 g
Cable: 3.0 m (Single/Hybrid - PCOCC)
Connector: 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini stereo, gold-plated
Accessory Included: Detachable 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter