ORTOFON OM3E OM 3E PHONO CARTRIDGE
"The Ortofon OM3E outperforms the 2M Red by a wide margin on my system to which I owe you very many thanks. In addition, the token of quality inspection as per shipping document makes me feeling good."
- TO, customer from Japan
The Ortofon OM3E OM 3E phono cartridge is the least expensive cartridge that Ortofon offers. It uses the same high performance cartridge body as its sibling up the line and it comes with a special elliptical diamond stylus. As in other Ortofon OM series cartridges, it portrays music naturally across the frequency spectrum.
And when its time for you to seek more discernment, you can easily upgrade to a higher level of performance by simply replacing the stylus to a Stylus 5E, 10, 20, 30 and 40. You can enjoy music now and even further later on when you choose to.
Ortofon OM3E OM 3E Specifications
- Frequency range: 20 - 22,000 Hz
- Output voltage at 1 kHz, 5cm/sec.: 4.0 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 2.0 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz / 15 kHz: 22 / 15 dB
- Tracking ability: 60 µm
- Dynamic compliance: 20 µm/mN
- Stylus: .0003 x .0007 inch special elliptical diamond
- Equivalent stylus tip mass: 0.5 mg
- Tracking force range: 1.5 - 2.0 g
- Tracking force, recommended: 1.75 g
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 K
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5 g
- Stylus replacement: Ortofon Stylus 3E