LP GEAR ATN-95SA ATN95SA NEEDLE STYLUS
- Genuine, unsurpassed original 100% authentic stylus by LP GEAR®
The LP Gear ATN95SA needle stylus features a
Shibata diamond, exquisitely polished with precision
and carefully bonded to a thin wall Zualum tubular
cantilever for natural sound quality, long playing life
and exceptional tracing of record grooves. It offers
superbly detailed, full-bodied, and harmoniously
complete sound quality.
While there are newer designs under different
nomenclatures promising better performance,
we believe based on our ears and many others we
trust, that our Shibata divines music with faithful
accuracy and grace. The LP Gear ATN95SA Shibata
stylus offers an exquisite listening experience
that keeps you wanting to play more LP's and records.
LP Gear ATN95SA Stylus Details
- Frequency response: 20Hz-22kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec.: 3.0mV
- Channel balance: Within 2dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 22dB
- Stylus type: Shibata diamond
- Stylus construction: Bonded
- Diamond tip r/R radii: 6/75 µm (.0002 x .0029 inch)
- Cantilever: Zualum metal alloy
- Tracking force range: 1.5-2.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 2 g (20 mN)
- Vertical tracking angle: 20°
- Color: Gray
Note: Details are subject to change without notice.
1 Michael Fremer, "Nine Cartridges Reviewed, Compared and File Identities Revealed!", Analog Planet, August 22, 2013.