VPI CLASSIC 1 TURNTABLE WITH JMW-10.5i TONEARM SPECIAL EDITION IN WALNUT
- 30th Anniversary Classic Special Edition
With a 30-year history of perfecting turntables, VPI has
masterfully engineered a completely new design and has
produced the simplest and one of the best sounding VPI
tables to date. It's so exceptional that Harry Pearson
in The Absolute Sound crowned it a 2009 Golden
Ear Award Winner.
The VPI Classic 1 Turntable comes standard with the
uni-pivot JMW-10.5i tonearm special edition in rigid
mount mode. The VPI Classic 1 Turntable uses new VPI pure
copper wire, a solid plinth with black oak or walnut
finish (at no additional cost), a solid mounted AC
synchronous motor, new cast aluminum platter, silent
inverted bearing, and new isolator feet derived from the
The sound of the Classic 1 Turntable is fast, clean, wide
open, with deep powerful bass, and unequaled in speed
stability. The Classic Turntable gives any turntable
made regardless of price a serious "run for the money."
- Special edition JMW-10.5i SE tonearm
- Tonearm anti-skate standard on the JMW10.5i SE
- New investment cast aluminum high inertia platter with precision inverted bearing
- Speed stability on par with a master tape
- Noise rejection
- Improvement in speed stability
- Solid, non-resonating laminated one-piece chassis
- Real black oak or walnut wood veneer finish
- RCA jack termination
20.75"w x 15.75"d x 10"h (including tonearm wire loop)
Options available at an additional cost include the lift-off full dustcover, center weight, periphery ring clamp, and a SDS power supply.
* The stated price is for US Mainland Ground Shipping Only. The S&H for other methods of delivery is NOT applicable. Please contact us for correct S&H.