REGA RP40 LIMITED ANNIVERSARY EDITION TURNTABLE
To celebrate their 40th anniversary, Rega has just introduced a limited-edition turntable based on their award-winning RP3. The RP40 is supplied with a special edition white Elys40 cartridge, carefully tested to
the highest achievable specification offering improved stereo imaging, balance and detail.
A new Silicon drive belt exclusive to RP40 derived from development work on their ultimate turntable the Naiad. These belts are manufactured on a new
tool to guarantee a stable diameter over the full circumference of the belt offering improved speed stability while reducing flutter. A custom TT-PSU hand
tuned to each individual motor before fitting to the deck is included (a level of fine tuning only found on the RP8 and previously the Planar 9 turntable). This will maximize the efficiency of the
anti-vibration circuit while still offering the convenience of electronic speed change.
- Custom matched TT-PSU - tuned specifically to each turntable
- Exclusive Red Silicon drive belt and Red Platter Mat
- Exclusive Special-Edition Elys40 MM cartridge
- Stainless steel balance weight
- Aluminum foot trims and matching top brace
- Custom Titanium Plinth
- 100% Made in the UK Limited-Edition Rega Design
- Dustcover included
*Free US Mainland Ground Shipping Only. The S&H for other methods of delivery is NOT applicable. Please contact us for correct S&H.