PROPRIUS MONO AMPS
The Proprius is much more than an audio amplifier - it's a most incredible sounding high fidelity amplifier you've simply got to hear!
If you applaud elegantly simple designs that work reliably and sound incredible year after year, then these are the amps for you.
Propius Amp Specifications
- Power output (rms) measured: 26 Watts into 8 Ohms; 45.5 Watts into 4 Ohms (ref 1% THD+N at 1kHz)
- Power bandwidth at rated power into 8 Ohms: 10Hz - 47kHz (-3dB), 20Hz - 25kHz (-1dB)
- Power bandwidth at rated power into 4 Ohms: 12Hz - 40kHz (-3dB)
- Total harmonic distortion and noise at 8 Ohms: 100Hz: 0.043%; 1kHz: 0.047%; 5kHz: 0.061%; 10kHz: 0.085%; 20kHz: 0.125%
- Total harmonic distortion and noise at 4 Ohms: 100Hz: 0.066%; 1kHz: 0.071%; 5kHz: 0.094%; 10kHz: 0.129%; 20kHz: 0.181%
- Signal to noise ratio in dB: "A-weighted": 87dB; 22Hz-22kHz "Q-pk": 80dB
- Bias type: Class Ab; Bias current: 60mA (approx.)
- Input sensitivity for rated output: 575mV rms
- Short circuit protection: Fuse and power supply shut-down (short circuits should be avoided to prevent component stresses)
- Fuse: F2A 5mm x 20mm (glass "quick-blow" fuse rated at 2A)
- Power supply: 48V DC, 120 Watt - self adjusting to AC mains 100V - 240V, 47 - 63 Hz; IEC cord supplied
- Dimensions (approx.): Amp W105 x H55 x D205 mm; Power supply W65 H40 D170 mm
HiFi System Components Limited
6 Buttercross Drive
Little Houghton, S72 0HS
+44 (0) 1909 568739
+44 (0) 7947 107188
+44 (0) 1226 755328
Footnote 1: Ian Ringstead, "Hifi Pig Magazine", May 07, 2015.
Footnote 2: Geoff Husband, "TNT-Audio", July, 2015.
Footnote 2: Janine Elliot, "Hifi Pig Magazine", May, 2015