Audio-Technica AT-LPW50PB High Fidelity Belt-Drive TurntableATLPW50PB
Audio-Technica AT-LPW50PB High Fidelity Belt-Drive TurntableCode: ATLPW50PB
- Product Info
AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-LPW50PB MANUAL BELT-DRIVE TURNTABLE
- Complete, ready to play, record player rivalling extravagant brand name players
A simple, straight-forward design for optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl, the AT-LPW50PB utilizes a thorough anti-resonace management system composed of: a belt-drive motor for minimnal motor associated transmission of resonance inherent in belt-drive and direct drives turntables. It also features an anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth, with a high-gloss, piano-black finish, to dampen low-frequency acoustical feedback, and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds of 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
The AT-LPW50PB turntable includes a precision straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell with a AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge (black). Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW50PB is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
- AT-LPW50PB SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Belt-drive manual turntable
- Motor: DC servo with Active Speed Stabilization
- Drive Method: Belt drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
Wow and Flutter: < 0.15% WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kH
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >60dB
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp “LINE”: 200 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 35 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A Max.
- Dimensions With dustcover: 420.0 mm (16.54") W x 356.0 mm (14.02") D x 126.0 mm (4.96") H
- Without dustcover and hinges: 420.0 mm (16.54") W x 356.0 mm (14.02") D x 114.0 mm (4.49") H
- Weight: 5.56 kg (12.26 lbs.) without dust cover
- Accessories Included: Dust cover, Platter, Turntable mat, Drive belt, Counterweight, AT-HS4 headshell, AT-VM95E stereo cartridge (black), 45-RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.0 m (3.3')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9')), Dust cover hinges
- Notes: Tonearm type: Static balanced straight carbon tonearm
- Effective arm length: 223.6 mm
- Overhang: 18.6 mm
- Tracking error angle: <2 degrees
- Applicable cartridge weight: 12-17 g
- Stylus pressure adjustment range: 0-3 g
- Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95E BK