UPGRADE KIT FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-LP60SPBT-BK WIRELESS TURNTABLE AND SPEAKER SYSTEM
- Serious upgrade for sound quality and performance exclusively available from LP GEAR®
● Seriously upgrades sound quality of Audio-Technica LP60SPBT-BK Wireless turntable with speaker
● LP Gear CFN3600LE stylus uncovers harmonic, resonant and spatial richness
● Special elliptical diamond for excellent tracing accuracy
● Super Carbon Fiber cantilever for excellent tactile acuity to grooves
● Diamond tip r/R radii: 8 x 18 µm (.0003 x .0007 inch)
● Super Vivid AT-PL50 belt improves clarity and acoustic image stability
The upgrade kit for the Audio-Technica AT-LP60SPBT-BK wireless turntable and speaker system improves the clarity, detail, sound quality
and musicality of the factory original turntable. The kit is the same as the one for the AT-LP60 and offers the same outstanding
improvement in sound quality.1
The kit is composed of a LP GEAR CFN3600LE stylus
(Retail $55.00)featuring a highly polished special elliptical diamond with .0003 x .0007 inch tracing radii bonded to a
special carbon fiber cantilever to refract the record grooves with exceptional precision thus resulting in
better accuracy, natural tonality, spatial detail and crystal clean sound. You can keep the factory installed
stylus that came with the turntable as backup.
Our Super Vivid belt is made from a material far superior to that found in typical belts, providing a great
latitude to seriously enhance the performance of your turntable. The acoustical performance increase derives from
higher torque, consistently smooth rotational speed, longevity, and reduced resonance transmitted into the platter.
With these improvements you'll soon be enjoying your LPs once again. Speed accuracy: 33.3 RPM ± 0.25%.
Note: After installation, please allow the Super Vivid belt to settle by playing it for 10-15 minutes. During this process, it may fluctuate and cause the pitch to warble.
Footnote 1: Filippo Dinolfo, SmashPad, July 5, 2016. See full context at Audio-Technica AT-LP60 Long-Term Review.