SHURE SE315-CL SOUND ISOLATING EARPHONES
With the SE315, music breathes. An avid musician comments, "the SE315s are just about perfect." There is a presence in its sound. Bass is tight, not thumpy and overpowering. The macro and micro dynamics, life energy of musical sound, are precise, agile, energetic, and free of distortion.
This is what gives the SE315 the sense of déjà vu and revelation - hearing what you did before and so much more now.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, you can turn the music up and down and still hear everything. Others only sound great when played loud.
There are a lot of other things to like about. The SE315 comes with different tips for nearly any preference. The earpieces are solidly constructed, shaped angularly comfortably, and fit well so they are more flush to your ear. They are comfortable even when used while going to sleep.
The replaceable Kevlar reinforced cable is thick and robust without being unwieldy. They have excellent isolation with no microphonic effects from the cable.
Formable wire with Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit and secure behind the ear placement.
● Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
● Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Premium Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Sensitivity: 116 dB SPL/mW
- lmpedance: 27 Ω
- Frequency range: 22Hz - 18.5kHz
- Cable style: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Colors: Available in Clear or Black
- Speaker type: High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort