SHURE SE425-V DUAL HIGH-DEFINITION MICRODRIVER EARPHONES WITH DETACHABLE CABLE
If you are looking for true reproduction of sound as it was originally recorded, the SE425 will astound across genres - from rock to classical. The tone quality of the SE425 is exceptional and natural. Overall, it is very neutral.
However, for those who are bass skewed, it may disappoint.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE425 is engineered to provide reference quality audio for live performances or personal listening.
Build quality and engineering are world class. You get what you pay for. From the quality of the replaceable cord to the two-year warranty, the SE425 are designed to last thus making
the cost of ownership more than justifiable. Less expensive and lesser quality earbuds don't sound as good and have a short usable life.
There are a lot of other things to like about. The SE425 comes with different tips for nearly any preference. The earpieces are solidly constructed, shaped angularly comfortably, and fit well so they are more flush to your ear. They are comfortable even when used while going to sleep or under a helmet. .
The replaceable Kevlar reinforced cable is thick and robust without being unwieldy. They have excellent isolation with no microphonic effects from the cable.
Formable wire with Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit and secure behind the ear placement.
● Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
● Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Premium Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with ¼" jacks.
- Sensitivity: 109 dB SPL/mW
- lmpedance: 22 Ω
- Frequency range: 22Hz - 19kHz
- Cable style: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Colors: Available in Clear or Metallic Silver
- Speaker type: Duak High-Definition MicroDrivers