The Music Hall Mini is a solid state phono preamp for use with moving magnet (MM) and high output moving coil (HOMC) phono cartridges.
The Mini is designed to amplify an RIAA equalized phono signal to a high level signal. It's unobtrusive, inexpensive, cheerfully good, and built in the USA.
Music Hall Mini Phono Preamp Details
- RIAA equalization: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 1.5 dB
- I/O connectors: RCA, 3.5mm TRS stereo stereo
- Input sensitivity: 35 dB gain @1kHz, 47k Ohms Input Z
- Input capacitance: 5pf + cable capacitance
- Input impedance: 50k Ohms
- Output impedance: 1 K Ohms
- Max output level: >10dB @ 1kHz at .1% dist.
- S/N ratio: >80 dB unweighted
- THD: .02% @ 1KHz
- Power: 9 - 15 VDC
- Indicator: 1 power LED
- Casing: Steel chassis
- Dimensions: W3.25 x H1.5 x D2.0 in.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs pkg.