MUSIC HALL IKURA TURNTABLE BLACK WITH ORTOFON 2M BLUE CARTRIDGE
- Siogne design, musically exquisite
Yo. With the new Ikura turntable, Music Hall combines form and function to a very high elevation.
The high-gloss fully-isolated dual-plinth construction piano black with gun-metal grey pattern on the plinth looks gorgeous.
Top level all the way! A new, top-tier tonearm wired with ultra-high-purity copper and includes a new offset anti-resonant counterweight. The Ikura includes a premounted and aligned Ortofon 2m Blue with a Nude-Elliptical stylus for musical libation. A fully-isolated DC synchronous motor with a two-speed pulley drives a platter that sits upon a noise-free, Teflon-coated stainless steel bearing. New adjustable feet for leveling and vibration dampening. A dustcover and a 45RPM adaptor are likewise supplied.
The Ikura turntable will be prized by those with caviar in taste and musical expectation.
○ Music Hall designed dual-plinth construction isolated and separated by three vulcanized rubber cones
○ High-gloss piano black with gun metal grey pattern or white lacquer with black pattern finish
○ Top tier one-piece alloy tonearm
○ Flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high-purity copper
○ Counterweight center of gravity is level with the stylus-tip
○ Resonance damping counterweight is decoupled from the tonearm
○ Separately isolated DC synchronous motor
○ Two speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
○ Ortofon 2M Blue moving magnet phono cartridge with replaceable nude elliptical diamond stylus ($225 value)
○ Cartridge supplied is mounted and expertly aligned
○ Precision stainless-steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon
○ Main bearing provides noise-free fluid operation
○ Dynamically balanced MDF platter
○ Soft-felt platter mat
○ High-quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
○ Special adjustable vibration-damping feet
○ Low-noise fully-manual belt-drive design
○ Excellent instruction manual and easy set-up assembly
○ Dust cover and 45 RPM adaptor included