GRADO RS-1 RS 1 RS1 HEADPHONES
- The only product ever nominated by Stereophile for their "Product of the Year" distinction, two years in a row!
The Grado RS1 headphones are the masterpiece in the superb and world-class collection of Grado headphones. It is a stellar product, brimming with elegance in finish and sound reproduction. Featuring handcrafted mahogany earpieces made using an intricate curing process, Grado has been able to optimize the tonal quality. The headphones use dynamic transducers in an open-air configuration, the cups being open-backed. The result is a smooth, coherent sound with detailed dynamics. The headphones are an example of the wonder of mother nature with a gorgeous, honey-colored look.
The Grado RS1 is the only product ever nominated by Stereophile for their "Product of the Year" distinction, two years in a row!
- Vented diaphragm
- Wooden air chamber
- Ultra-high purity long crystal copper voice coil wire
- Ultra-high purity long crystal copper connecting cord
Grado RS1 Headphones Specifications
- Tranducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Open air
- Frequency response: 12Hz - 30kHz
- SPL 1mV: 98
- Normal impedance: 32 ohms
- Driver matched db: 0.05