BENZ MICRO REF S COPPER MC PHONO CARTRIDGE
The latest and best version of the Benz Micro Reference, the Benz Micro Reference S Copper incorporates enhancements including a modified boron cantilever, new improved pole pieces with a copper wound cross coil generator for a more efficient magnetic circuit, improved linearity and new damping material for the generator. Its clarity, ability to handle complex harmonics, and natural musicality make the Ref S Copper such a wonderful keeper. Its an excellent choice for listening to music that nurtures.
Trade-in or Re-tip Exchange Allowance is offered. Please email us for the trade-in or re-tip exchange value of your cartridge - working or not.
Trade-in and Re-tip Exchange Instructions: Should you purchase this cartridge with a trade-in or re-tip exchange, please note when you check out your total will show the normal sale price and NOT the trade-in price. When we process your order, you will be charged ONLY the trade-in price. After you receive your new Benz-Micro cartridge, please carefully pack and ship your trade-in cartridge to us (see our website for address).
Benz Micro Ref S Copper MC Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving Coil stereo cartridge
- Cantilever: Solid boron rod with 0.28mm diameter
- Stylus type: Nude line-contact diamond, mirror polished
- Stylus shape: 5 x 120 µm
- Weight: 9 g
- Output voltage: 0.3mV
- Compliance: 15
- Recommended loading: > 100 ohms
- Tracking force: 1.8-2.2 g
- Recommended tonearm mass: Medium
- Optimum working temperature: 23° C
- Break-in period: 40 hours
- Warranty: 2 years manufacturing defect