AUDIO-TECHNICA AT1503IIIa TONEARM
The Audio-Technica Transcription-type Universal
Tonearm AT1503IIIa was designed and developed as the
improved production of the famous AT1500 series MKIII.
This special limited edition set comes with an AT-LT13a
Headshell, 6N-OFC internal wiring and lead wire, 6N-OFC
hybrid output cable each chosen with meticulous
undertaking to achieve highest fidelity transmission.
Audio-Technica AT1503IIIa Tonearm Specifications
- Length overall length: 331mm (13.0 inches)
- Effective length: 257mm (10.1 inches)
- Overhang: 15mm (0.59 inch)
- Tracking error: Less than 1'55"
- Stylus pressure adjustment range: 0 ~ 3g
- Internal wiring: 6N-OFC
- Output cable: 6N-OFC+OFC hybrid
- Cartridges weight adaptation: 1~20.2g (using supplied headshell); 13.8~33.0g (including headshell)
- Supplied headshell weight: 13g
- Height on turntable: 28~65mm, assuming height of cartridge is 17mm (0.67 inch)