AKAI BT-500 (BT500) TURNTABLE
- Belt drive with Wireless Streaming
Introducing the one-of-a-kind Akai BT-500 audiophile belt-drive turntable. With the elevation of higher fidelity expectations,
the BT-500 offers the record enthusiast a unit with no-compromise audiophile performance and luxurious, elegant styling.
Along with its excellent turntable performance, the BT-500 offers a unique combination of modern digital technology and
convenience features that differentiate it from anything else. The BT-500 is a wireless streaming turntable, so it can send
the turntable's signal to any Bluetooth speaker (not included). It has a built-in switchable phono pre-amp so it can be
used with a traditional stereo or connected directly to powered speakers. The BT-500 also boasts the ability to convert
analogue records into digital files with its included on-board software and USB port for quick connection to any computer.
The turntable's record playing prowess is beyond reproach: it has a quiet belt-drive system with a mechanically-isolated
motor that eliminates any residual motor noise and vibration, a heavy die-cast aluminium platter that ensures an exemplary
signal-to-noise ratio, a drive system with vanishingly low wow and flutter and a low-mass straight tonearm with precision
damped cueing. The unique levelling bubble with adjustable feet ensures a perfectly level installation for optimum sound.
A high-quality pre-mounted magnetic cartridge completes the package.
● Isolated 2-speed DC motor and belt-drive system ensures silent peration.
● Die-cast anti-resonance aluminum platter with heavy non-slip rubber mat.
● Bluetooth transmission sends wireless signal to Bluetooth speaker (not included).
● Low-mass tonearm with precision-damped cueing.
● Unique leveling bubble and adjustable feet keep unit perfectly level.
● Converts analog records into digital files.
● Dual moving-magnet phono cartridge included.