SHURE SH440A STUDIO HEADPHONES
The SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones from Shure provide exceptional sound reproduction and comfort.
Optimized for home and studio recording, SRH440 headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range.
Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles, and headphone amplifier. Includes carrying bag and threaded 1/4" (6.3mm) gold plated adapter.
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Impedance and power handling optimized for perfomance with professional audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB
- Impedance (1kHz): 44 Ω
- Max. input power (1kHz): 500 mW
- Frequency range: 10 Hz - 22 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 9.6 oz (272 g)
- Shipping weight: 1.55 lbs (703 g)
- Length of cable: 3 meters (9.84 ft)
- Type of cable: Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack