Earjoy YURI-RD supersonic earphones - UndigitalYURIRD
Earjoy YURI-RD supersonic earphones - UndigitalCode: YURIRD
- Product Info
EARJOY YURI-RD (Red) supersonic earphones — UNDIGITAL
YURI is the Japanese word for the flower Lily (Lilium), a genus of herbaceous flowering plants growing from bulbs, all with large prominent flowers. The Lily flower symbolizes purity and refined beauty. YURI is around the Manga girl in the product package.
In seeking to offer sound realism, Earjoy™ sought to reproduce the natural sound of its original source – not as it is observed, documented, coded and then re-presented. We believe natural sound is the sound everyone should experience and enjoy.
Our counterparts advocate with their corporate zeal and coffers that the human ear can only hear from 20Hz to 20,000Hz. This has resulted in corporate decisions for human kind to limit music reproduction to that range! This has resulted in the widespread production and adoption of devices for the digital ear. Digital sound is like an artifical plant or flower. No matter how you create it, brand it, re-name it, it is still fake!
At Earjoy™ we are UNDIGITAL. We produce for the human ear. Thus the rationale for the Supersonic Frequency Response (SSFR) of our earphones — the first of several undigital devices to follow.
Thus too our choice for wired over and above wireless and Bluetooth.
In search of a manufacturing partner, we decided on Japan over the many Asian choices. Our first criterion over any other is perfection or to be more elaborative — manufacturing excellence and craftsmanship. Our earphones are designed, manufactured and packaged in an artisanal, small factory deep inside a mountainside in Japan. The Earjoy team is all-Japanese with one exception—her founder is American.
Musicians and composers desire accurate recording and reproduction. They strive for complete reproduction of their art. Each earjoy earphone honors and plays the musician's artistic work in its purity. All else is artifice. All else is discarded.
- Earjoy Yuri Earphone Specifications
- Driver: 10 mm composite single dynamic driver
- Playback frequency range: 5Hz-80,000Hz
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Earphone material: aluminum and plastic
- Cable length: 120cm
- Plug: Straight gold-plated plug
- Additional earpieces: 2 each of S, M and L
- Sound pressure sensitivity: 100db
- Q1: What is the meaning of Yuri? Why is the earphone model called Yuri?A1: YURI is the Japanese word for the flower Lily (Lilium), a genus of herbaceous flowering plants growing from bulbs, all with large prominent flowers. The Lily flower symbolizes purity and refined beauty. YURI is around the Manga girl in the product package. Earjoy Yuri earphones deliver pure music in its raw beauty unlike digital which offers limited 20-20kHz sound. Digital sound is like an artifical plant or flower. No matter how you create it, brand it, re-name it, IS not real! It is still fake!Q2: Why do you call it supersonic?A2: Full frequency is defined as 20-20kHz. Our earphones offer 5-80kHz or way beyond full frequency. Thus we call our earphones as supersonic.Q3: Why is it so cheap?A3: It is purposely priced at $29.98 to be affordable to everyone. Even to those who earn minimum wage! We believe everyone deserves to hear real, beautiful music!