AUDEZE LCD-3 HEADPHONE - LAMBSKIN LEATHER
Audeze's reference LCD-3 has been called the best in the world by many audio reviewers, music creators and end-users. This headphone delivers resolution that is extremely detailed it allows you to experience
audio like you would, at a the studio or venue. You will need an external headphone amplifier to get the best out of these headphones.
Audeze patent-pending Fazor elements help guide and manage the flow of sound in the headphone. Two Fazor elements are placed just outside the two magnet structures that surround the diaphragm. The result is improved phase response, greater frequency extension, smoother frequency response, and remarkable 3D holographic imaging.
Made in USA, the LCD-3 is truly luxurious. Crafted from Zebrano wood and super-soft leather earpads, it encourages uninterrupted hours of comfortable listening.
● Each LCD-3 comes with:
- 2.5m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 3.5mm to 1/4in stereo adapter
- Ruggedized travel case
● LCD-3 Specifications
- Style: Circumaural - open
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary push-pull
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Transducer size: 106 mm
- Maximum power handling: 15 W (for 200 ms)
- Sound pressure level (SPL): >130 db with 15 W
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 20 KHz, usable high-frequency extension of 50 KHz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): Less than 1% throughout entire frequency range
- Impedance: 110 ohms
- Efficiency: 102 dB/1 mW
- Optimal power requirement: 1-4 W
- Weight: 600 g
- Cable length: 2.5 m (8.2 ft)
Footnote 1: We encourage you to read fully the hi-fi+ review at Audeze LCD3 Headphone. It is one amongst many reviews you can google that testify to the LCD-3's live-like musical accuracy and performance.