EPOS ELS3 ELS 3 EL-S3 SPEAKERS - BLACK (LAST PAIR)
- Two-way Mini Monitor with performance level that has to be heard to be believed.
The ELS-3 mini monitor maintains the high standards expected of any product bearing the Epos
name but now at a lower cost. Designed not only for high performance two channel operation, these competitively priced Epos
speakers will further satisfy a requirement in the home video market, ensuring there is no
need to compromise the audio quality in the name of home entertainment.
Utilising a two-way bass reflex design, the ELS3 incorporates a 130mm woofer with injection
moulded polypropylene cone with dust cap and rubber rolled surround on a heavy die-cast
aluminium chassis. It has a dual magnet and shielding can, further enhancing its use in a home
theatre application. The 25mm aluminium dome neodymium tweeter is an entirely new Epos design and features the
Epos logo directly moulded onto the faceplate. In true Epos style, the ELS3 has a minimalistic
Epos ELS3 Specifications
- Frequency response: 65 — 20,000 Hz
- Configuration: 2 way
- Power handling: 100 W max. speech and music
- Impedance: 8 Ohm nominal
- Sensitivity: 87 dB/ 2.83 V/ 1 m
- Amplifier compatability: 25 — 100 Watts
- Positioning: Not less than 20 cm (8") from rear wall
- Finish: Black oak
- Cabinet: 18mm MDF wrap and front baffle
- Size H×W×D - mm/ins: 175 × 270 × 195 (6.9 × 10.6 × 7.7 inches)
- Packaged: One pair per carton
- Weight: 4.5 kg each
Note: Specifications provided for reference only.
Footnote 1: See full Stereophile review by Robert Reina at Epos ELS-3 loudspeaker.
Footnote 2: Reviewed by Chris Martens, The Absolute Sound, Issue 145. Awarded in Issue 157 - December 2005.
Footnote 3: Reina, op cot.