● CFN3600LE unveils harmonics previously missing and unheard
● Harmonically exquisite, refractive, large multidimensional soundstage
● Carbon fiber cantilever for firm and sensitive contact with grooves
● Spectra elliptical diamond for excellent tracing accuracy
● Diamond tip r/R radii: 8 x 18 µm (.0003 x .0007 inch)
● Made in Japan by Audio-Technica for LP GEAR®
LP Gear CFN3600LE upgrade for Audio-Techica ATN91 stylus
LP GEAR CFN3600LE UPGRADE FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA ATN-91 ATN91 NEEDLE STYLUS
- Music that makes you want to listen.™
The CFN3600LE surpasses the ATN91 stylus and lifts performance of the
Audio-Technica AT-91 AT91 cartridge to a new level of resolution and sound quality. The stylus
harnesses carbon fiber technology to advance the state of existing Audio-Technica AT91 cartridges.
It also features a highly polished Spectra Elliptical diamond with .0003 x .0007 inch
scanning radii. Along with an optimized suspension, the CFN3600LE unveils harmonics
previously missing, unheard and unappreciated. The stylus is made in Japan by Audio-Technica.
- For options and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
More Clarity, Richer, Fuller Sound, Really brings out the music on my old RCA RadioShack Turntable that's got a preamp switch from line-level/phono switch built in incase you don't have a phono amplifier on your stereo as a lot of modern stereos don't. With the new belt I ordered, it makes the turntable sound better than ever for such a cheap entry low budget turntable. It would sound better with a better amplifier I am positive of it. I highly recommend it. Got a good quality sound too. Sounds better than the Red Audio Technical 3600 I had on it.