VPI TRAVELER TURNTABLE BLACK WITH GRADO GOLD
The only entry level high end turntable that is made in America!!
Featuring an ultra low friction Sapphire Gimbaled bearing assembly with friction levels almost as low as our unipivot arms. This table was inspired by and in memory of Sheila Weisfeld, co-founder of VPI Industries, and an integral part of the company for 35 years.
The Traveler is the focus of VPI's new engineering group providing the customer with quality sound and ease of use at an affordable price.
VPI Traveler Features
- 10 inch Gimbaled tonearm
- Low friction spring loaded sapphire Gimbaled bearings
- Aluminum platter damped with stainless steel
- Aluminum and acrylic chassis
- Belt drive 600 rpm low noise motor
- RCA jack connections
- Tip toe feet
- Removeable arm assemblies for fast cartridge changing
- Available in Black (June 2012), American Red, White and Blue (July 2012)
VPI Traveler Specifications
- Wow and Flutter: Less than .02%
- Rumble: Greater than 80db down
- Speed Accuracy: Within .1%
- Total Weight: 24 lbs.
- Platter Run-Out: Within .003 inch