AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-LP120-USB AT-LP120 USB AT-LP120USB HIFI 3-SPEED DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLE IMPROVED BY LP GEAR
- Nagaoka MP-110 MP110 phono cartridge and noise-isolating Z Mat elevate the Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB to a High Fidelity turntable
- Comes complete, ready to play, and with class-leading features
- Save $$$
We've improved and elevated the Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB to a high fidelity turntable so you can listen to, play, enjoy and record your LPs and 78s for many, many years. You'll be pleasantly surprised how good this HiFi direct drive turntable sounds. It's built for durability and heavy like the Technics SL-1200 turntable, has all the bells and whistles you'll need out of the box, and treats your records like a seraphim.
The AT-LP120-USB is a 3-speed (33-1/3, 45, 78 RPM) fully manual direct drive turntable designed for superior sound quality, durability and top notch performance. A complete turntable system, it can be quickly setup and ready to play within about 10 minutes. Everything you need is practically included out of the box such as a pre-installed Nagaoka MP-110 MP110 phono cartridge and built-in phono preamp.
Optimized for HiFi Sound Quality
In a typical direct drive turntable system, motor vibration is transmitted to the record platter and thus muddles the sound. We address this with the LP Gear Z Mat. It isolates and decouples the record from the platter that sits on the motor so that the stylus can trace and retrieve groove information with minimal extraneous vibration and noise. Remember, these minute deviations are transmitted and magnified as they travese the sound system. For optimal sound quality, we check and align the Nagaoka MP-110 - a phonograph cartridge capable of musical performance that is completely satisfying and fulfilling. Instructions to balance the tonearm and set the proper tracking force are provided in the manual.
So how does the LP Gear Improved AT-LP120-USB HiFi turntable sound?
Musical performance is very satisfying and fulfilling. Music sounds so good. Tracking and bass impact are exceptional and the music has an effortless ebb and flow no matter if you are listening to classic rock or pure classical, with everything in-between. It makes you want to jump up and dance, tap your feet, nod your head or sit back to enjoy. The sound is full, harmonically complete, flowing, dynamic. No, it is not in the same class as our high end belt drive turntables but it's so enjoyable to use that most will probably not care.
You'll also enjoy the quick start, electronic brake, pop-up stylus target light, easy tonearm height adjustment, stroboscopic platter speed indicator and other little details that make this turntable so useful and such a joy to use. It's a turntable owners dream toy!
Audio-Technica ATLP120USB HiFi Turntable Specifications
- USB output: connects directly to computer for plug and play use
- Drive method: Direct
- Motor: High-torque
- Type: 3 speed, fully manual operation
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Turntable platter: 1.6lb cast aluminum
- Tone arm type: Metal S-shaped type tonearm with detachable headshell
- Brake system: High-torque electronic
- Pitch: Selectable +/- 10% or +/- 20% pitch adjustment ranges
- Pitch lock: Selectable high accuracy quartz-controlled
- Platter speed usage: Strobe indicators
- Dust cover: Removable
- Power supply requirements: 115/230V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Stylus: Pop-up target light
- Phono pre-amp: Built-in, switchable on/off with RCA output cables
- Warranty: One year
- PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
- CD-R or CD-RW writer for burning CD's and installation
- Includes Audacity software for PC and Mac users. (Mac: OS X 10.1 or later; PC: Windows 98 and above)
Nagaoka MP-110 Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
- Stylus type: Superfine polished elliptical bonded diamond with 0.4 x 0.7 mil radii
- Weight: 6.5 g
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 5mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: > 1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 23dB
- Recommended loading: 47k ohms
- Dynamic compliance: 6.0 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Static compliance: 18 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking force range: 1.5 - 2.0 g
- Break-in period: 30 hours
- Stylus replacement: Nagaoka JN-P110
Improvements by LP Gear ($186.93 value)
- LP Gear Z-Mat to isolate motor and plinth vibration from muddying sound
- Nagaoka phono cartridge for superior fidelity and sound quality (optional 78 RPM styli available)
- We check and adjust cartridge alignment and vertical tracking angle so you are good to go first time around
Headshell/cartridge; AC line cord; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini plug (male) stereo adapter cable; dual
RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; recording software
Have it all for only $373.99!!!
We offer this entire package for only $373.99 with a FREE LP Gear Z Mat (retail value $21.95) and Nagaoka MP-110 phono cartridge (retail value $114.98). We also check and align the cartridge as an added service (value $50.00) so you can start playing right away!
Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Manual
Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Literature